Woodward West Push Bike Race was created to offer the Woodward West facilities for future campers and kids who are passionate about BMX. Woodward staff will be on hand to help guide the Push Bike Racers and to help facilitate a fun and rewarding environment.
COST OF THE EVENT:
$50 riders fee (Includes Burger or Hotdog chips and a drink for rider. Additional meal ticket can be purchased on site)
$20 Additional Friday practice from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday April 29, 2017:
Registration starts at 8:00 am
Practice starts at 9:00 am
Practice ends at 11:00 pm
3 yrs old race at 11:00 a.m (Pump Track)
4 yrs old race at 11:30 a.m (Pump Track)
5 yrs old race at 12:00 p.m (Pump Track)
6 yrs old race at 1:00 p.m (Pump Track)
7 yrs old race at 2:00 p.m (Roaster Coaster)
8 yrs old race at 3:00 p.m (Roaster Coaster)
Outside Facilities will close following 8 yrs old race Additional riding until 8:00 p.m (Hangar)
(Awards will follow immediately after each category race)
- A WOODWARD WEST LIABILITY RELEASE FORM must be signed by the parent and the participant at the event registration desk
- Only parent volunteers are allowed on the course (You may volunteer for a position at the registration desk)
- Dirt track is only available to riders during designated times.
- Riders can be assisted at the start of the gate by one parent
- Riders must take off by themselves and must complete the entire course to receive a time end
- During practice time one parent is allowed to assist the rider as long as they have signed a liability form.
- Highly recommended gear: Sneakers, long pants, long-sleeve shirt, elbow pads and knee pads.
- All riders must wear a certified helmet during the race.
- Woodward West does not provide the racing bikes.
- Timed trials will be determined according to age of the rider.
- Riders will race against their age group.
- Only designated area of Woodward West will be available for additional riding
Indoor, outdoor, wood, concrete, dirt we’ve got it all. Our parks are complemented with an assortment of ledges, boxes, ramps and rails and pillared with tranny of all shapes and sizes. We’ve got options and we want you to test your abilities on a little bit of everything. And the best part, nobody here is gonna hassle you for riding anything—no security guards, no angry owners—this is a rider’s paradise in all sense of the word.
THE LODGE AT WOODWARD WEST
The Lodge at Woodward has 16 rooms available, $90/ night
Hilltop rooms are $85/ night
For accommodations, please call The Lodge directly
18100 Lucaya Way
La Quinta Inn
500 Steuber Rd.
Fairfield Inn & Suites
422 W. Tehachapi Blvd.
Best Western Mountain Inn
418 W. Tehachapi Blvd.
Best Western Country Park Hotel
420 W. Tehachapi Blvd.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel
901 Capital Hills Pkwy.